ADSM-L

Fw: new AIX pSeries TSM Server

2006-06-22 04:28:05
Subject: Fw: new AIX pSeries TSM Server
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:27:58 -0400
Shannon,

There is a function in AIX to do an OS level backup, or you can look at the
Sysback (TSM for System Backup and Recovery) tool, which is a bit more
sophisticated.  I know of people using both, with great success, for DR
situations.

Nick Cassimatis
email: nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 06/22/2006 09:26 AM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/22/2006
09:20:19 AM: