ADSM-L

Re: META-topic: USENET mirror/archive of ADSM-L ?

2006-06-21 15:05:11
Subject: Re: META-topic: USENET mirror/archive of ADSM-L ?
From: Jurjen Oskam <jurjen AT STUPENDOUS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:04:41 +0200
On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 02:46:58PM -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> If, like me, you find that the search engine on adsm.org is less
> useful than it might be; if you are less than enamored with the
> fragmentation of discussions into forums and posts, then this could
> help.

Just as an FYI, this list is also archived at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=adsm-l. The search capabilities
of MARC are (IMHO) quite good.

(Of course, I don't mean to say that gmane is a bad idea (I don't
even know it), but there is an alternative for adsm.org)

Regards,
--
Jurjen Oskam

Savage's Law of Expediency: