ADSM-L

Re: LAN-Free

2006-06-14 09:55:33
Subject: Re: LAN-Free
From: "Scott, Brian" <bscott AT EDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:54:42 -0400
Marshael,

The User's Guide is accurate except for one crucial piece. When you
setup the dsm.sys for the BA client make sure to use the IP or loopback
address of the Storage Agent for the LANFREETCPServeraddress setting.
The User's Guide shows a domain name for a separate machine which is
incorrect.

COMMMethod         TCPip
TCPPort            1500
TCPServeraddress   x.x.x.x