ADSM-L

Library Manger verification question.

2006-06-09 12:37:30
Subject: Library Manger verification question.
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:37:00 -0400
Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)
We may be bringing a TSM Library Manager into our TSM server farm environment,
so the Library Manager would be able to
service all tape requests from the TSM servers that our requested in the
environment even the if the OS are of different
flavors, as long as the TSM server are defined as clients to the Library
Manager server? I am thinking that this is true, so if any
one has this scenario in there environment please let us know.

Thanks

Justin Case
TSM Administrator
Duke University