ADSM-L

Select and SQL literal token - 'S'

2006-06-09 04:52:04
Subject: Select and SQL literal token - 'S'
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:51:38 +0200
Hi,

If I use this select which I thought was OK before I tested it...
tsm:>select s.schedule_name, s.STARTTIME, a.node_name from
CLIENT_SCHEDULES s, ASSOCIATIONS a where s.schedule_name=a.schedule_name
ANR2906E Unexpected SQL literal token - 'S'.

         ...............................V...............................
         ode_name from CLIENT_SCHEDULES s, ASSOCIATIONS a where s.schedu

ANS8001I Return code 3.

Instead of using S i use SS, and it works..
select ss.schedule_name, ss.STARTTIME, a.node_name from CLIENT_SCHEDULES
ss, ASSOCIATIONS a where ss.schedule_name=a.schedule_name

What magic lies behind "SQL literal token - 'S'."
Are there more tokens that I should be aware of?
Etc?

Thanks
Henrik

this message.