ADSM-L

./domdsmc: Error while loading shared libraries: libnotes.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direcotry. I made sure that libnotes.so exists in the correct direcroty that I specified while running dominstall.

2006-06-02 10:15:06
Subject: ./domdsmc: Error while loading shared libraries: libnotes.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direcotry. I made sure that libnotes.so exists in the correct direcroty that I specified while running dominstall.
From: TSM User <tsmusr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:14:43 -0300
Good morning.

I am having this same problem with SUSE 9….

Does somebody have a solution???

Thank you

I am runing Domino 5.3 on Redhat Linux 3.0 Installed TSM BA 5.3,
TSM-API 5.3and TIVguid. I made all changes to
dsm.opt and dsm.sys to and registered the node. I made sure I was able to
start dsmj.

Then I installed TSM TDP-Domino and ran ./dominstall.

I made sure all path are correct.

I ran the script to start exporting all env variables.

The issue is when I tried to run ./domdsmc I keep getting the following
error.