ADSM-L

Re: Select Statements

2006-05-25 12:29:44
Subject: Re: Select Statements
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:28:50 -0400
On May 25, 2006, at 12:24 PM, Roger Silva wrote:

Thank You Sandeep,

I made changes since some of the fields didn't work for me, but
this is
what I have:

SELECT DATE_TIME AS DATE,TYPE,VOLUME_NAME,LOCATION FROM VOLHISTORY
WHERE TYPE='BACKUPFULL'

But, what I would like to do is pull just the last or most current
BACKUPFULL or BACKUPINCR information.  I have been looking for some
sort of a "CURRENT TIMESTAMP" or something on those lines?

Is there something I can add to get this info?

SELECT DATE_TIME AS "DATE       TIME
",TYPE,BACKUP_SERIES,VOLUME_NAME  FROM VOLHISTORY WHERE
TYPE='BACKUPFULL' OR TYPE='BACKUPINCR'

  Richard Sims