ADSM-L

Re: AW: TDP for Exchange - Management Class

2006-05-19 06:00:03
Subject: Re: AW: TDP for Exchange - Management Class
From: Volker Maibaum <volker.maibaum AT EBERSPAECHER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:57:27 +0200
Hi,

thanks to all for the very helpful feedback!

I didn't think of using the "copy backup" for monthly and yearly
backups. That will make it a lot easier....

I guess that I will use the monthly policy for copy backups
        INCLUDE "*\...\copy" MONTHLY

And use a seperate dsm.opt file (dsm.yearly.opt) to bind the yearly copy
backups to the proper management class.
C:\Programme\Tivoli\TSM\TDPExchange\start_full_yearly_backup.cmd
pointing to dsm.yearly.opt

regards,

Volker