ADSM-L

Re: Adaptive Subfile backups w/TDP

2006-05-17 14:42:56
Subject: Re: Adaptive Subfile backups w/TDP
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:42:29 -0400
Mel,

No. Adaptive subfile is not available with
Data Protection for Domino.

Another thought to solve your issue...
Are you using transaction logging with your Domino server?
If not, you can drastically reduce the amount of data that
you need to back up nightly by "archiving" the logs
using the Data Protection for Domino archivelogs function.
This will only back up the changed data each night,
instead of the entire NSF file.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/17/2006
02:05:30 PM: