ADSM-L

Re: Seeking thoughts on Cyrus email backup/restore

2006-05-16 10:54:37
Subject: Re: Seeking thoughts on Cyrus email backup/restore
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:57:53 -0700
A couple of sources I found agree that "impetuses" is the correct plural
form. :-)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-05-16
07:43:22: