ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Library Sharing

2006-05-11 13:35:39
Subject: Re: 3494 Library Sharing
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:35:04 -0500
Just setup the Storage Agents as you normally would. The only exception is
that you create the paths on the TSM Library Manager. Then the TSM Library
Client will pass the mount requests to the Library Manager without any
special configuration.

Gerald Michalak
Certified TSM V5.3 Admin.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/11/2006
08:59:22 AM: