ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] Delete Filespace Command Question

2006-05-11 13:11:24
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] Delete Filespace Command Question
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 19:10:58 +0200
Right.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] Im Auftrag
von Nancy L Backhaus
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2006 19:10
An: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Betreff: [ADSM-L] Delete Filespace Command Question

Background:

TSM Ver 5.3.2.2
Op Sys 5.3
NO HSM

Just confirming from the admin guide..

Once I run a delete filespace node_name  filespacename t=a command.   The
data is deleted from primary and copy pools.

 The only way I would get that data back would be in a TSM db
restore...right?

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
HealthNow, NY
716-887-7979

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential,
trade secret or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you
are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original
message.