ADSM-L

Re: Novell question !!!!!!

2006-05-09 10:06:32
Subject: Re: Novell question !!!!!!
From: Robert Ouzen Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:05:20 +0300
Hi Troy

Here what I got running VOLUMES in the Netware server:

3 local FAT volumes mounted

Mounted Volumes               Name Spaces                       Flags
  SYS                         DOS, MAC, NFS, LONG               NSS
  _ADMIN                DOS, MAC, NFS, LONG               NSS P
  VOL1                       DOS, MAC, NFS, LONG               NSS
  EV2                         DOS, MAC, NFS, LONG               NSS
  EV1                         DOS, MAC, NFS, LONG               NSS

5 volumes mounted

Can you explain a little beat more about "load long" ????? It is a novell
command ???? And how to add name space long to EV1: ????

Can you send me an example !!!!!

Thanks in advance .....

Robert