ADSM-L

Re: TDP MSSQL on X86-64

2006-05-09 08:47:01
Subject: Re: TDP MSSQL on X86-64
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:46:42 -0400
Data Protection for SQL - Windows x64 Package is now available

For those of you that have asked about the Windows "x64"
version of Data Protection for SQL... it is now available.
This package has been tested on AMD64 and EM64T hardware.

You can obtain the package through Passport Advantage.
The package name is:

   IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Databases V5.3.3
   (Data Protection for Microsoft SQL),
   Windows, Multiplatform (C913CML) 08-May-2006

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Tivoli Storage Manager Development
IBM Corporation

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/07/2006
01:03:23 PM:

> Hello,
>
> The TDP for MSSQL referred to is for SQL Server 2005?
> Is there X86-64 bit TSM Client?
>
> Thanks,
> Yi

Del
> Hoobler
> Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:11 PM
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Subject: Re: TDP MSSQL on X86-64
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> As Steve said... this is something we are working on right now.
>
> Look for something in the next month or so... standard disclaimers
apply,
> i.e. this is not a guarantee and IBM reserves the right to
> change these dates and plans.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Del

> "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/28/2006
> 03:37:49 PM:
>
> > Hello all,
> >

> >    Does somebody have any info about the release of a TDP for SQL
Server