ADSM-L

Re: Log pinning issue, not quite sure what's going on...

2006-05-04 18:04:03
Subject: Re: Log pinning issue, not quite sure what's going on...
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:03:54 -0400
Suggestion

Assuming that data(s) are being migrated from diskpool, I would also
examine if disks of primary diskpool are going bad or there are some bad
data written to disk.
I would look at /var log or error logs.  Maybe run some  diagnostics
commands top see if OS see all devices are fine on the TMS server.

Sung

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/04/2006
01:32:22 PM:

,