ADSM-L

Re: TASM 5.3.0.0 on AIX 5.3.0.0 quick question

2006-05-03 12:20:12
Subject: Re: TASM 5.3.0.0 on AIX 5.3.0.0 quick question
From: "Vats.Ashok" <Ashok.Vats AT FTB.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:19:39 -0700
First of all thanks for the help ...this is good learning for me.I ran the
following select commands

>select node_name,sum(num_files),sum(physical_mb) from occupancy group by
>node_name
NODE_NAME               Unnamed[2]                            Unnamed[3]
------------------     -----------     ---------------------------------
DATACAP                   25528196                             353004.93

>select node_name,backup_mb,backup_copy_mb,archive_copy_mb from auditocc

NODE_NAME                BACKUP_MB     BACKUP_COPY_MB     ARCHIVE_COPY_MB
DATACAP                      87774             260633                   0

Question: Does backup _copy_mb from audittocc  is the summ of all copy pools(
copy LTO & DR pools)  or just the primary copy pool. First we use disk then
copy it to LTO tape pool and then we copy from LTO tape pool to three DR pools
which are in rotation for DR offsite. Looks like occupanct group is the TOTAL
sum of all LTO pools correct ?

Thanks,
AShok Vats