ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Storage Manager Operational Reporting item

2006-05-03 09:56:11
Subject: Re: Tivoli Storage Manager Operational Reporting item
From: Bob Martoncik <BMartoncik AT CO.LUCAS.OH DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:54:36 -0400
>From what I remember of that, that line is telling you that TSM wanted
to reclaim a tape but for whatever resaon, could not get access to it.
Our problem was that the offsite tapes and onsite where out of sync.
Once we got that problem solved, the reclaimation warnings went down
from 8 to 0.
Hope this helps.

Bob Martoncik
Lucas County Information Services
419-213-4633

>>> Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US 5/3/2006 9:43 AM >>>
Hello,

Does anyone who is using Tivoli Storage Manager Operational Reporting
know what the Item >> Volume Reclamation warning # <<< means in the
Custom Summary selection means? I think it's reporting the # of
tape volumes that are reclaimable is that correct?

Thanks for any help in advance!