ADSM-L

Large BAC deployment

2006-05-02 09:38:57
Subject: Large BAC deployment
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 06:38:36 -0700
Hi list,

I have to deploy about 500 BAC agents as I will be using one of my TSM Servers
to backup specific directories from end user workstations.

Please, what is the best approach to such implementation ? I guess that it
would be using some script that would install the TSM client during Windows
logon.........please advise. All users make logon in a Windows 2000 domain
server (AD).

I am also concerned about the password that each client should have and about
the register node process at the TSM Server.....after all, there are 500
nodes.........is there any way to perform this using some tool or script ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Mario