ADSM-L

Re: Migration questions

2006-04-30 23:29:01
Subject: Re: Migration questions
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:28:01 +1000
Paul,

The source storage pool has a himig and lomig setting.  When the pool
is more than himig percent full, migproc migration processes are
started.  As the data from each node completes migration this is
checked again, and the migration is stopped when the pool is less
than lomig percent full. The data is migrated in descending order of
the amount of data from this node in the pool.

Regards

Steve.

Steven Harris

AIX and TSM Administrator