ADSM-L

Schedules missed, no reason

2006-04-25 14:16:49
Subject: Schedules missed, no reason
From: Jeremy Cloward <CLOWARJ AT NATIONWIDE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:05:02 -0400
All,
     I am running 3.4 on the VM mainframe . I dont know if that will be the
issue here, but.
     I have multiple machines missing thier scheduled times , for no
reason, they are associated with a schedule, they have a management class,
everything , but they dont kick off or do anything. # hours later I will
get a message saying that it missed its scheduled backup time

ANR2578I Schedule 10AM_ANYDAY in domain WORKSTATION_2X30_2X90 for node
NW637403
has missed its scheduled start up window.
ANR2578I Schedule 10AM_ANYDAY in domain WORKSTATION_2X30_2X90 for node
NW826260
has missed its scheduled start up window.
ANR2578I Schedule 10AM_WEEKDAY in domain WORKSTATION_2X30_2X90 for node
NW828435 has missed its scheduled start up window.
ANR2578I Schedule 10AM_WEEKDAY in domain WORKSTATION_2X30_2X90 for node
NW818789 has missed its scheduled start up window.

      Anyone have any ideas? ? ?

Grazzi
Jeremy Cloward

      "In this golden age of communication , means everyone talks at the
same time"
                                                Justin Sullivan