ADSM-L

Re: Tru64 BAC

2006-04-25 12:54:57
Subject: Re: Tru64 BAC
From: Josh-Daniel Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:50:01 -0500
Mario,
Google and the IBM FTP site both have info.
Here's the last release of the Tru64 client:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v5r1/Tru64UNIX/v517

This client is no longer under development.

From what I understand, you'll still get howto/usage support on it as long
as you're using a supproted level of TSM Server; however, if defects or
compatability problems arise, no further fixes would be provided.

-Josh