ADSM-L

Fw: [The Benedictine Way] Voice of the Saints: St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen

2006-04-24 23:15:37
Subject: Fw: [The Benedictine Way] Voice of the Saints: St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen
From: Dan Brown <osbant AT RCN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:07:29 -0400
Message
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard
To: rehug AT evansville DOT net
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 2:35 PM

Woe to me if I should prove myself but a half-hearted soldier in the service of
my thorn-crowned Captain.

- St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen (1577-1622)

God Bless
Richard
This quotation is provided by Daily Blessings - Today's Blessing, a ministry of
Good News Ministries: http://gnm.org/
You can sign up to receive Daily Blessings at:

Catholic Church, or any other organization or church.d by the Order of Saint
Benedict, the Roman Catholic Church, or any other organization or church.