ADSM-L

Re: Schedule start delayed

2006-04-21 18:54:09
Subject: Re: Schedule start delayed
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:42:22 -0700
I actually got this working. Here is what I remember. All TSM settings, when
compared to the other server, matched perfectly. PROMPTED is in fact being
used.

Could be related to daylight savings time but smit showed the date and time
differently than when issuing the command line "date" through the OS, which
as it turns out was 1 hour different. This did not match what TSM was
showing also. An accept date said it accepted the date and changed but it
still did not match what the OS was saying. I forced through the OS command
line, the time to be correct, accepted the date in TSM, once they matched
things cleaned themselves up.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator