ADSM-L

Re: 3584 library

2006-04-19 18:51:45
Subject: Re: 3584 library
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:45:19 +0200
First of all, upgrade!
Second, to solve you problem, stop any tape activities;
                audit library XXX checklabel=barcode => this will remove
this volume from the ITSM library inventory
                checkin libv XXX search=bulk stat=priv checklabel=barc
Now, everything is back to normal. One thing, make sure that the volume
has still access=readw (q vol).

Regards,

Karel