ADSM-L

Re: 3584 library

2006-04-19 18:18:29
Subject: Re: 3584 library
From: "Vats.Ashok" <Ashok.Vats AT FTB.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:12:32 -0700
WE are running tsm 5.3.0.0 on AIX with 3485lib. Yesterday we had to open the
library to take out some of the Tapes because when we did checkout system
couldn't find them. By mistake we took out a volume FT0660 from the library.
now we want to checkin it in the library and it fail indicating that FT0660 is
already in the library.

I don't think I understand how inventory & audit works. When you do Audit
library 3584lib checkl=barcode should I see the robotics move and read each and
every tape slot and resysnc with TSM data base ? how do I get these back in sync