ADSM-L

Re: What are the High/Low Level addresses?

2006-04-11 09:41:24
Subject: Re: What are the High/Low Level addresses?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:38:42 -0600
Jack, did you do HELP 4740 to get help for the ANR4740W message? If so,
you'll notice that the "User Response" section suggests the UPDATE NODE
command. HELP UPDATE NODE should explain what is meant by the high- and
low-level addresses.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/11/2006
05:39:39: