ADSM-L

Re: 5.3.2 server

2006-03-30 16:17:51
Subject: Re: 5.3.2 server
From: "Park, Rod" <rod.park AT TYSON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:11:35 -0600
Andy,
That's interesting. Did this level actually fix your problem. We are at
5.3.2.3 and still have the repair stgvol problem. We have on open pmr
with them, but supposedly there is still an open apar to address repair
stgvol. We had this problem again just yesterday.....really a pain
because it does not send any errors anywhere...everything just kinda
gets hung and waits around for mounts and so forth. Anyway, we are
putting some alerts out there to tell us when a repair stgvol kicks off
so we can see if it completes successfully or hangs but just curious if
your issues went away completely.

Thanks,

Rod