ADSM-L

Re: 5.33 Windows Online Information

2006-03-30 10:46:09
Subject: Re: 5.33 Windows Online Information
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:44:00 -0600
Thanks Heinz:

I thought IBM's quality control was getting better on TSM releases but I
guess not.

What kind of testing do they do that allows this type of thing to slip
through?

IC48967: TSM CLIENT 5.3.3.WINC.CHM FILE CORRUPTED

APAR status
OPEN

Error description
When trying to access the WINC.CHM file delivered with the 5.3.3
client installation,
the following error message is displayed:
The page cannot be displayed.

It is not possible to access the information from the help file.
Local fix
Install the pdf client documentation coming with the
installation images.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg