ADSM-L

Re: Deleting RMAN catalogue file

2006-03-29 18:54:54
Subject: Re: Deleting RMAN catalogue file
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:52:55 +1000
Richard,

Try using braces {} around the filespace part of the file name when
accessing API filespaces from the BA client.  I don't have an oracle TDP
available to me at the moment, but this has worked for me in the past. I
have also used it extensively when working with ADSMPIPE - created
filespaces.  It was easier to use the ba client than to do some things via
adsmpipe.

Regards

Steve.

Steve Harris