ADSM-L

Re: Configuring tape drives in TSM - Document Available

2006-03-29 07:58:50
Subject: Re: Configuring tape drives in TSM - Document Available
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:56:30 -0500
On Mar 29, 2006, at 12:51 AM, Gill, Geoffrey L. wrote:

I wish I had a copy of the original email Miles to be able to email
you
privately but unfortunately I must have deleted it. ...

The list server archives all postings, in perpetuity, and you can
always go back to search and respond to postings via that archive.
There are also independent repositories for the list archives.  As I
note in ADSM QuickFacts, the http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-
l AT vm.marist DOT edu/ archive is the best archive, as it organizes
postings by thread and provides a "Reply via email to" button to
provide another opportunity to contact the original poster.  The
official list archive, at www.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?adsm-l,
provides the original email addresses, but is slow and cumbersome to
use.  www.adsm.org is also another archive server, but is poorly
architected and annoying to use.

  Richard Sims