ADSM-L

Survey question for all TSM users

2006-03-28 21:33:45
Subject: Survey question for all TSM users
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:29:39 -0700
TSM Development is interested in understanding how the following commands
are used, if at all, in your environment:

MOVE MEDIA
   - Do you use this command (Yes/No)?
   - If you use this command, what are your usage scenarios, i.e., how do
you typically use this command?
   - Other comments?

QUERY MEDIA
   - Do you use this command (Yes/No)?
   - If you use this command, what are your usage scenarios, i.e., how do
you typically use this command?
   - Other comments?

MOVE NODEDATA
   - Do you use this command (Yes/No)?
   - If you use this command, what are your usage scenarios, i.e., how do
you typically use this command?
   - Other comments?

QUERY NODEDATA
   - Do you use this command (Yes/No)?
   - If you use this command, what are your usage scenarios, i.e., how do
you typically use this command?
   - Other comments?

Please send your responses to me at storman AT us.ibm DOT com. Responses sent
directly to me will remain confidential within the IBM TSM development
community.

Thank you,

Andy

Andy Raibeck