ADSM-L

Re: TDP MSSQL on X86-64

2006-03-28 16:13:42
Subject: Re: TDP MSSQL on X86-64
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:10:38 -0500
Hi Paul,

As Steve said... this is something we are working on right now.

Look for something in the next month or so... standard disclaimers apply,
i.e. this is not a guarantee and IBM reserves the right to
change these dates and plans.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/28/2006
03:37:49 PM: