ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] Find what tape a particular backup resides on

2006-03-22 10:54:24
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] Find what tape a particular backup resides on
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:54:00 +0100
I use the following select statement to list all tapes for the pimary
storagepools
last written from yesterday 19:00 to today 10:00.

select volume_name as Volume, stgpool_name as Stgpool, date(last_write_date) as
"Date", -
time(last_write_date) as "Time" from volumes where -
last_write_date > timestamp(date(current_date-1 day),'19:00:00') and -
last_write_date < timestamp(date(current_date),'10:00:00') and -
stgpool_name in (select stgpool_name from stgpools where pooltype='PRIMARY')