ADSM-L

Re: 3584 library: problems with some trays

2006-03-20 14:27:08
Subject: Re: 3584 library: problems with some trays
From: Jim Zajkowski <jamesez AT UMICH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:26:51 -0500
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Jurjen Oskam wrote:

Some investigation revealed that the library was somehow "blind" to
tapes in the last row of the first and second column, but this only
happened after a library initialization due to a powerup or open/close
of the entire front door.

We're on library code 5770, and the TSM symptoms are errors about slots

I saw the same thing, but chalked it up to me doing something dumb.  I
didn't investigate since we're substantially under-taped, too.

I never saw this problem before updating to 5770.

--Jim