ADSM-L

Re: Backups of Intel-based Macs

2006-03-17 16:56:42
Subject: Re: Backups of Intel-based Macs
From: Aaron Becar <ab032 AT BYUH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:54:54 -1000
I am waiting to get my hands on some of those beauties!  I am excited to
see how TSM works and how it handles everything.

The new Intel Macs seem pretty impressive, and I know that we will not
be dissapointed.

>>>psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU 03/15 4:05 am >>>

Our initial attempts at trying 5.3.2.1 on the Intel Macs were good,

but we then ran into some problems.  As there is no support from IBM,

I am nervous about relying on it.

--

Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757

Manager, Storage Systems                  Fx: 607-255-8521

719 Rhodes Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853-3801    Em: psz1 AT cornell DOT edu