ADSM-L

Re: ANR0539W messages

2006-03-14 16:38:56
Subject: Re: ANR0539W messages
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 16:38:34 -0500
As noted in my original posting, I have clients that see TCP
connections fail when the server does not. I found one additional
piece of possibly useful information in the error log from one of
the clients. Most of the session failures messages in the error log
give a TSM return code of -50 with no details about the underlying
TCP error. However, there was one case where a session failed and
the first attempt to reconnect failed. One of the error messages
for the reconnection failure reported a TCP error number of 10060,
indicating a timeout waiting for a response from the TSM server.