ADSM-L

Re: schedule issue

2006-03-08 13:29:54
Subject: Re: schedule issue
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:31:56 -0700
Per the reference info for DAYOFWEEK for the DEFINE SCHEDULE command:

Enhanced Schedule
     Specifies the days of the week on which to run the schedule. You
     can either specify multiple days separated by commas and no
     intervening blanks, or WEEKDAY, WEEKEND, or ANY. ...

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-03-08
11:23:24: