ADSM-L

Re: linux dsmcad problem

2006-03-08 04:24:41
Subject: Re: linux dsmcad problem
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:24:20 +0100
You don't really need the WEBCLIENT option, but it helps if you would be
able to use the web client interface (e.g. http://<ip-address>:1581.

Are there errors in dsmerror.log or any info in dsmsched.log?
What Linux are you running, what client version, what server version on
what platform?

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,
Richard van Denzel.