ADSM-L

Re: TS3310 with TSM 5.3.2.0 on W2K3.

2006-03-07 05:05:50
Subject: Re: TS3310 with TSM 5.3.2.0 on W2K3.
From: Leigh Reed <L.Reed AT MDX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:01:02 +0000
Robert,

Have you downloaded the IBM Tape drivers. I know that generally, these
drivers are only mentioned when in conjunction with LTO tape drives,
however they also come with the following files that relate to the
medium changers.

Ibmcgbs2k3.sys
Ibmcg2k3.sys
Ibmcgft2k3.sys

You can download the zip file from
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/Windows/Win2003/Latest/

Leigh