ADSM-L

Re: TSM MIGDelay and MIGContinue Question

2006-03-01 12:08:11
Subject: Re: TSM MIGDelay and MIGContinue Question
From: Orville Lantto <orville.lantto AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:03:25 -0500
The MigDelay parameter was introduced to work with Content Manager OnDemand.  I
have seen this parameter cause transactions (in a check image archive at a
major bank) to fail because the disk pool was full.  It is enforced in an
absolute fashion.  You are responsible to assure that the disk pool has enough
room for the number of days you specify for MigDelay.

Orville L. Lantto
Glasshouse Technologies, Inc.