ADSM-L

Re: System time setting question

2006-02-28 08:28:39
Subject: Re: System time setting question
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:25:34 -0500
On Feb 28, 2006, at 8:16 AM, Lee, Gary D. wrote:

Ok, I know this is the wrong list, but there are many solaris users
here.

I have a tsm server v5.2.7 running under solaris 8 on a sun e3500.

Indiana finally knuckled under to the idiots and is now going to
observe daylight savings time.

How do I change the system so it will deal with daylight savings
appropriately?
Looked in the Sun manuals, but the command referenced does not
exist here.
I suspect the installer of the os didn't think ahead, and didn't
install that package.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary - See /etc/TIMEZONE, which is a symlink to /etc/default/init .
       See your Solaris doc on these files and their contents.

   Richard Sims