ADSM-L

Re: export nodes causes TSM server crash

2006-02-27 08:06:39
Subject: Re: export nodes causes TSM server crash
From: Kurt Beyers <Kurt.Beyers AT DOLMEN DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:02:56 +0100
Henrik,

Too many servers over LAN/WAN are in the picture to take a monthly archive in
just a weekend.

And because there are also many TDP backups, the export was chosen instead of
the backupset (only possible for a TSM BA client). The export could be taken
relative to a certain data too.

A PMR has been opened at TSM support too of course.

regards,
Kurt