ADSM-L

Re: tsm

2006-02-22 16:23:14
Subject: Re: tsm
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:22:40 -0600
Chances are it's not a TSM issue at this point but a network issue.

Usually speeds this slow on a GB infrastructure indicate that
"auto-negotiation" is not working. ( never does ).

Make sure all NIC's and switch ports are locked down to 1GB at full duplex.

Gerald Michalak
TSM - Certified V5 Administrator

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/22/2006
01:15:04 PM: