ADSM-L

Re: Backupset question

2006-02-14 19:54:13
Subject: Re: Backupset question
From: Josh-Daniel Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:53:53 -0600
Other options include:
   *    use WAIT=YES and it should dump the relevant actlog messages to
        your admin session, including which tapes were mounted
   *    specify VOLumes=m00001,m00002, etc

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:26:42 +1100
From: Chris Pasztor <chris.pasztor AT MANTRACK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

I use a  SQL query to match the tape number from volhist and the backupset names
in backupsets like

SELECT
VOLHISTORY.VOLUME_NAME,BACKUPSETS.BACKUPSET_NAME,BACKUPSETS.DATE_TIME,BACKUPSETS.DESCRIPTION

FROM VOLHISTORY,BACKUPSETS WHERE VOLHISTORY.TYPE='BACKUPSET'  AND
VOLHISTORY.DATE_TIME=BACKUPSETS.DATE_TIME";

chris.pasztor AT mantrack DOT com

Muthukumar Kannaiyan <mkannaiyan AT WORLDBANK DOT ORG> on 15/02/2006 03:20:12