ADSM-L

Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Automating server scripts

2006-02-14 10:18:09
Subject: Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Automating server scripts
From: Bill Kelly <KELLYWH AT AUBURN DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:17:32 -0600
I think that if you want to run two scripts, xxxx and yyyy, one after the
other, starting at a scheduled time, you need to:

- have an admin schedule kick off script xxxx
- at the end/bottom of script xxxx, put a 'run yyyy' command

Or, if you want some delay between the end of script xxxx processing and the
start of script yyyy processing, then at the end of script xxxx, put:

del sch run_yyyy type=a
def sch run_yyyy t=a cmd="run yyyy" active=yes startt=NOW+0:05 peru=o

Regards,
Bill

Bill Kelly
Auburn University OIT
334-844-9917

>>> Ramakrishna_Choudarapu AT ML DOT COM 02/14/06 8:53 AM >>>
Wait=yes option is not valid with "run" command.
This can be used along with BACKUP/MIGRATE/RECLAIM STGPOOL commands.