ADSM-L

Re: BACKUP STGPOOL or MOVE DATA Error

2006-02-09 11:59:22
Subject: Re: BACKUP STGPOOL or MOVE DATA Error
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:58:44 -0800
I was first told to put in ionocopy off in my server options file to
resolve one problem and then latter I was told to remove this option as
it cause other problems.  When I query ionocopy option it now shows on.
Your statement is if it is enable then remove it from your option file.
Is 'ON' enable or disable, sorry the query shows on or off and not
enable or disable.