ADSM-L

Re: Reporting Tool - Elapsed Time

2006-02-09 07:39:48
Subject: Re: Reporting Tool - Elapsed Time
From: "Choudarapu, Ramakrishna (GTI)" <Ramakrishna_Choudarapu AT ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 07:38:40 -0500
A schedule can be associated with multiple nodes. Hence, one can rather
attempt
SELECT * FROM SUMMARY which may be filtered on SCHEDULE_NAME or
ENTITY(node) and the elapsed time may be calculated using the start_time
and end_time.

Or

Try processing the ANR2507I message from actlog:

ANR2507I Schedule (schedule name) for domain (domain name) started at
start
(timestamp) for node (node name) completed successfully at (timestamp).