ADSM-L

Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Automating server scripts

2006-02-08 10:13:13
Subject: Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Automating server scripts
From: Bill Kelly <KELLYWH AT AUBURN DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:12:44 -0600
I think that's correct; if you want the scripts to run in parallel, you'll need
multiple admin schedules.  If you want the scripts to run serially, you could
kick off the first script via an admin schedule, then have that script run the
second script, and so on...

-Bill

Bill Kelly
Auburn University OIT
334-844-9917

>>> Ramakrishna_Choudarapu AT ML DOT COM 02/08/06 9:04 AM >>>
Multiple scripts inside an admin schedule?
I believe each schedule can contain one cmd/script...
You may have to create multiple schedules, one for each server script.