ADSM-L

Re: LIBRARY MANAGER

2006-02-08 10:04:08
Subject: Re: LIBRARY MANAGER
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:03:40 -0600
I don't see a problem with this. I have 4 TSM servers and 7 storage agents
for LAN-Free backups sharing 30 drives.

I have 1 instance of TSM running as a library manager only, no clients. The
'q path' command runs for pages and pages.

My library is an STK Powderhorn silo with an ACSLS controller.

Jerry Michalak
gmichala AT us.ibm DOT com
TSM certified administrator

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/07/2006
04:50:35 PM: