ADSM-L

Re: Automating server scripts

2006-02-08 08:54:06
Subject: Re: Automating server scripts
From: Dave Zarnoch <zarnocd AT NATIONWIDEPROVIDENT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 08:53:18 -0500
Through the GUI:

Operation View
Automate Operations

Or you can use cron.

Dave Zarnoch
Nationwide Provident
zarnocd AT nationwideprovident DOT com

                      Timothy Hughes
                      <[email protected]        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      TATE.NJ.US>                  cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM: Dist         Subject:  [ADSM-L]
Automating server scripts
                      Stor Manager"
                      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                      02/08/2006 08:47 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to Automate sever scripts to run
on there own?? I have scripts set up that I would like to run say
every two hours. I know to run a script you would  use the
run command but can that be automated?

TSM 5.3.2.1
AIX 5.3

Thanks for any help or suggestions